Wednesday, December 10, 2014

League of Legends Parody - Bad Boy

"Bad Boy"
Katarina and Garen Parody of Bad Boy by Cascada

Remember the invite, remember the day
I need you to duo
Someone that can play
We started the game and you fed them a kill
FF at 20? Yes, I will

Be my top lane, be my man
Be my normal duo
But don't join in ranked
You can be my top lane
But understand
That I don't need you in my life Garen

Won't you be my top lane, be my man
Be my normal duo
But don't play in ranked
You can be my top lane
But understand
That I don't need you Garen
No I don't need you Garen

You once made this promise
to gank for my lane
But after some time I went back to my Swain
I always thought I would fall for you though
But the Kat leaves her Romeo  

You once made this promise
To stay by my side
But after some time you just pushed me aside
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I'll show you how to go on

Be my top lane, be my man
Be my normal duo
But don't join in ranked
You can be my top lane
But understand
That I don't need you in my life Garen

Won't you be my top lane, be my man
Be my normal duo
But don't play in ranked
You can be my top lane
But understand
That I don't need you Garen
No I don't need you Garen



No comments:

Post a Comment