Carry
Sivir Parody of Fancy by Iggy Azalea
First thing’s first, I’m the mistress (mistress)
Queen of the rift, scar, and the abyss (and the abyss)
Don’t care who you are it’s just business
“Money in the bank. Pimpin’ ain’t easy” - Doublelift (lift, lift)
You should want a bad bitch like this (huh?)
Best Tomb Raider Jolie can't touch this
Shurima the desert, then Noxus
But Cass ruined my life. Let’s see if she can still hiss (she can’t hiss)
On the hunt with my fleet of foot for money (money)
Known across the world. Best mercenary (gold)
Ricochet, spell shield, can’t touch me
Boomerang blade and that’s gg
I’m the carry
You already know
I’m in the bot lane
I’m cutting down all my foes
I’m the carry
Can’t you taste this gold?
Remember my name
Queen of LoL
Well I always take my toll, whether its blood or gold
My motto is what lost can be found ... and sold
You can’t take it with you so give it to me
And no you can’t touch it. It’s my bountiful booty
My life has different paths, A is for the good money
B is volunteer. Do it for my heart and do it for free
Hmm so this is pretty easy. Always go with Amoney
Best support NA. Buys me shiv, last whisper and my IE
Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that?
The desert is a cruel mistress I like the sound of that
I be the battle mistress, put my name in bold
I’m last hitting and killing all the champs for that gold
I’m the carry
You already know
I’m in the bot lane
I’m cutting down all my foes
I’m the carry
Can’t you taste this gold?
Remember my name
Queen of LoL
“Trash all others”
Doublelift “That’s what they are”
Mistress Sivir
Best champ in the World’s All Star
Yeah, keep on cleaning it up
Getting so fed, I don’t give a fuck
Their team, yeah they all suck
My blade, boomerang, you better now duck
Ow ...
Still killing, how you love that?
Ulti to run to kill you just like that
More gold, Au, don’t touch that
Look at it, I bet you wishing you could clutch that
There’s only one skin made for her
Wondering, if it is Spectacular Sivir
When on Wildturtle
Turns to Superturtle. Best AD in LoL
I’m the carry
You already know
I’m in the bot lane
I’m cutting down all my foes
I’m the carry
Can’t you taste this gold?
Remember my name
Queen of LoL
Who that, who that, battle mistress
That do that, do that, ba-battle mistress
Who that, who that, ba-ba-battle mistress
LoL
Who-who-who-who that, who that, battle mistress
That do that, do that, ba-battle mistress
Who that, who that, ba-ba-battle mistress
LoL
No comments:
Post a Comment