Wednesday, December 10, 2014

League of Legends Parody - Tik Tok

"TiK ToK"
Orianna Parody of Tik Tok by Ke$ha

Queue up in the mornin’ playin’ as my ori (hey what’s up girl)
Take my ignite and a flash too. I’m gonna win some LP (let’s go)
Before I start I say in chat I’m playing in mid
‘Cause when I don’t we will get a stupid kid

I’m talking destroying all them hoes hoes
Hitting skills like them pros pros
I’m stopping all our throws throws
Farmin’ and tradin’ it is totally easy
Hittin’ my ball it’s gg
Tryna get to level 6 ulti

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

Ain’t got a team that is good, but got plenty of farm
Ain’t got no vision in the river, but I am not in harm
Now their team is ganking mid cause they hear I am godlike
But I ult all five and that penta is approaching my sight

I’m talkin’ bout - everybody getting chunk, chunk
I'm perfect they are junk, junk
Gonna kill them if they acting like punks, punks
Now, now - we goin’ to get that ace now, now
And the nexus goin’ down down,
Nexus goin’ down, down,
Nex-Nex goin’ - down

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

Corin, you build me up
When you broke down
My ball, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
Your daughter’s dream
I got you now
The League I’m bound
Yeah, I got you

You build me up
When you broke down
My ball, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
Your daughter’s dream
Your daughter’s dream
Your daughter’s dream
Now, the winning don’t start ‘til I queue in

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

Ball drop, they get popped
Commands blow their carries up
Tonight imma fight
Get some LP tonight
Tik tok on the clock
But the harass don't stop no
Lol-ol-ol-ol
Lol-ol-ol-ol

No comments:

Post a Comment