Lissandra
Lissandra Parody of Glamorous by Fergie
If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home
You say: If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home
L-I-S-S-A-N-D-R-A, yeah L-I-S-S-A-N-D-R-A
I’m picking the Ice Witch
Cool as can be
Pokin’ out Swain
With her AP
In the mid lane
With CC chains
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
Start with pots and doran’s ring
All these things don’t mean a thing
Rabadons and one Athenes
Shopping for expensive things
I am the true Freljord queen
Proc my sheen and kill them clean
I am mean, can’t stop my dream
My eyes glean, Just ice is seen
The Freljord will be reborn
In ice, so be warned
The Frostguard, they are sworn
Anyone who opposes will be torn
No matter how many more skins they got
I still have the style to make cold look hot
Chillin’ reminiscing on days when I was the new champ
And now ...
I’m picking the Ice Witch
Cool as can be
Pokin’ out Swain
With her AP
In the mid lane
With CC chains
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
I’m talking Freljord queen, The Watcher’s mage
You deserve nothing but all the finer things
Now this whole team has no clue what to do with us
I’ve got enough money in the shop for the two of us
Plus I gotta gank enough for you
Yo Trundle with you in queue
Top tier pick so strong and famous
Sejuani will get jealous
Top lane is where you are known
Tele down the map to roam
So if you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home
L-I-S-S-A-N-D-R-A, yeah L-I-S-S-A-N-D-R-A
I’m picking the Ice Witch
Cool as can be
Pokin’ out Swain
With her AP
In the mid lane
With CC chains
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
The Lissandra
The Lissandra, Lissandra
I’m the Lissandra, oh the Freljord Freljord
I got items up to here
I’ve got cc for a year
Telling me these crazy things
Please do not rule the world (Fuck Ashe)
I’ve got money in the shop
And I’m ruling in the top
Try to gank, double in top
Double kill you know
And I remember Sejuani
I’ll kite you. You can’t touch me
With all my mobility, you can only hope
Damn, its been a long road
But I am always cold
I’m glad my vision will be so, Freljord will freeze in snow
If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home (My vision will be so)
You say: If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home (Freljord will freeze in snow)
I say: If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home (My vision will be so)
You say: If you ain’t got no AP take your broke Ashe home (Freljord will freeze in snow)
No comments:
Post a Comment