Wednesday, December 10, 2014

League of Legends Parody - You're a Noob

You’re a Noob
Ashe Parody of Let it Go


The screen glows bright on the laptop tonight
Just a download to begin
A promise of a great game
It is called League of Legends
They made an account and enter the login screen
They have just started, they play the frost queen
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know!


You’re a noob, You’re a noob
Can’t hold it back anymore
You’re a noob, You’re a noob
That’s really your awful score!


I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the queen rage on,
A ban never bothered me anyway!


It’s funny how I’m the one
That everyone plays first
Riot made a tutorial
So I get all the worse
It’s time to try and teach all you
My skills and what I can do
That’s wrong, no wait, oh Riot plz! Why me!


You’re a noob, You’re a noob
Don’t use my Q to hit minions
You’re a noob, You’re a noob
How can you let bots win!


Ult this way
No not at base
I will just rage on!


I’m an AD carry, don’t build rabadon’s
Max my W, not my E! You’re worse than bronze
No you can’t jungle with me. I am just an Ashe
You walked into tower
God you suck so much ass


You’re a noob, You’re a noob
Don’t volley into the wall
You’re a noob, You’re a noob
Please go and uninstall


You still suck
Please quit and don’t play
Let the queen rage on,
A ban never bothered me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment